This site supports accessibility and is committed to ensuring everyone can access the information available. The layout of the site also takes into account users who are visually impaired or have difficulty using a mouse. It is compatible with popular screen reading software and can be navigated using just a keyboard.
The site aims to meet the W3C guidelines for level AA accessibility.
- consistent navigation
- suitable for screen readers and keyboard support
- no elements on the site require the use of a mouse, all parts of the site can be accessed with a keyboard
- clearly labeled graphics and image maps
- correctly labeled tables and forms
- no flickering or strobing graphics
Text style and size
Some users might find the site easier to read by increasing the size at which text is displayed. To do this you can adjust your browser’s settings by going to the View menu, then select ‘text size’ or ‘text zoom’ or ‘zoom’ and increase the size of the text.