Aramco is a world leader in integrated energy and chemicals. Our offices in Europe support a wide range of activities from facilitating the safe and reliable delivery of energy to customers around the globe, to pushing for breakthroughs in research and innovation.
Aramco is seeking a passionate and experienced Senior Executive Services Assistant. This role is critical in supporting the overall coordination of corporate processes while providing high level administrative and executive support to a senior member of staff, additional support is also required to assist the overall executive team through the provision of information, administrative matters and diary scheduling. This is a full time position, located in the Hague.
Candidates must have a good combination of hospitality and events background, preparing and vetting vendor contracts, budgeting, excellent negotiation skills and enjoy working with numbers.
To be successful in this role, you will have
Professionalism and experience in handling confidential material
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate logistics for Corporate, Executive & Management stakeholders
- Organization and logistical planning for business trips, conferences, events and Board meetings
- International diary management, problem solving
- Coaching of new hires and junior team members
- Vendor management, onboarding and invoice processing, resolution and administration
- Excellent standard of written & spoken English, culturally aware with a creative mindset
- High level of numeracy and fantastic organizational skills
- Flexibility, tact, discretion and good judgement
- Excellent experience of providing a superior level of customer care
- The ability to develop internal and external relationships with integrity and value add
Reporting, budgeting and compliance
Maintaining and enhancing vendor relationships
Coordinates events and executive services for Global Corporate and governmental events