This role will fall within the Purchasing, Logistics and Contracting Division (PLCD), under the Contracting Unit.
Aramco Overseas Company (AOC) is seeking expressions of interest from aspiring passionate and proactive procurement and contract planners, this is a full time position based in The Hague reporting to the Team Lead.
As the procurement and contracts planner, you will focus on providing services and support to assure timely placement of service contracts for AOC and Saudi Aramco. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the entire contract procurement process, which includes looking at contractual issues objectively, issuing tenders, drafting recommendations, and leading negotiations, all while working independently and in a team to support all contract related tasks. The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to look at contractual issues objectively
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Displays exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrates good judgement and decision-making abilities in business
- Strong communication skills and ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong customer focus and customer awareness
- Good Excel and Microsoft office suite skills
- Affinity with contracting procedure in SAP
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in either Commerce, Economics, Business Administration Procurement, Supply Chain, or a related field
- Support procurement of contracts for business, operations and process services in accordance with AOC and corporate contracting procedures
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in Contracting or Procurement role, preferably in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in projects and change management Prepare contract documents, instruments and correspondence as required
- Responsible for registration of contracts and maintenance of contracts records in SAP
- Solve general contract questions and enquiries made/placed from external and internal sources
- Participate in negotiations of contracts
- Ensure to keep AOC and/or Saudi Aramco contracting policies and procedures up to date
- Ensure procurement of contracts within set time frame
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written
The successful candidate will receive a 12-month (1 year) contract with Aramco with possibility of extension based upon employee’s performance and business needs.